Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just a quick new post - I have a video to upload but of course it's at work and I'm at home right now - but on my way to work soon.

There are new pics of the Diva up - she got all dressed up for Palm Sunday since Easter Sunday we will be hitting sunrise service and then off to the airport. :)

Quick updates -
- She has started using a tissue to wipe her nose and will even blow into it (sometimes) when you hold it for her.
- She started trying to open the closet door - it's only a matter of time - she has the pull down motion if she figures out to pull while doing it we are in Trouble!
- At school she is doing great using a cot and sitting at the table for her meals. Yesterday when I picked her up they were sitting at the table having a mini-snack (it was after 5) and she didn't even come running to me. When I went over and gave her a hug and kiss and asked if she was ready to go - she looked at me and sat back at the table and said bye bye and turned around to the table - she was not ready to go home yet.

Ok babysitter here - I'm off to work. :) More later :)

No comments: