Friday, February 6, 2009

One Year Well-Check

Tuesday was Emily's one year well check-up. She is definitely a growing girl - :)
23 lbs 15 oz
32 inches tall

She is in the upper percentiles in weight - and almost off the charts in height. We laughed with our friends Jenn and Michael that the girls are both going to be very tall - maybe our own beach volleyball olympic team... hmmm.... that's a thought.... :)

She did NOT like the 4 vaccinations - and in hindsight I wish I had not gotten the chickenpox one - but it's ok - and she is doing fine - she was back to her peppy self later that afternoon. The next day I realized she really has hit a growth spurt when I went through 4 pair of pants (12 mos) before realizing that she has just outgrown ALL of her 12 month pants - so she went to school with 'high waders' that day because all of the longer pants were in the laundry. :) Time to dig out the 18 month pants...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Going for Gold in 2026!

Virginia said...

Misty May and Kerri better watch out :)