Monday, November 10, 2008

Clapping and Giggling and Crying Oh My!

This will probably be a short little post - :) Emily and I just got home from a friend's second birthday. And Emily managed to prove that she can be grouchy just like any other baby - she was just off of her game and alternated between happy giggly baby and crying clinging baby. But she did have fun with the red velvet cupcake and after she settled in for the visit she had fun crawling around with the big kids and playing with her buddy Cooper (who is her age).

There are only a few new pics on the website - I need to post more but our camera ran out of battery this weekend and I haven't been able to download new pictures yet. So the ones that are there are from my phone.

Emily's new trick for this week is clapping - she thinks this is great fun and does it often. Even when mom and dad are trying to tell her NO about something. :) She is still a little giggle monster and laughs out loud quite often.

I'm sorry I didn't get this posted last weekend but the week went a little nuts!

No comments: